Welcome to our Governors' section.
Please find below details of how our Governing body is structured, including the names, categories, responsibilities and terms of appointment for each Governor.
We have also provided a Register of Governor Interests and an Annual Statement of Issues for your information.
At full governing meetings we set aims and objectives for the school. We view and discuss the headteachers report, updates, attendance and discuss pupil achievement. We monitor our school development plan and safe guarding. We set a focus for monitoring visits and receive feed back once they have been completed. We challenge and support the headteacher in all that she does. We set targets that enable us to achieve our aims and objectives.
|Mrs Amanda McGarrigle|
Ms Lisa Miles
Mr Graham Rock
Pupil Premium Governor
Mrs Carol Sepet
Appointed by the PCC of St Mary's Church. Term of office until 31.10.21
Safeguarding Children Governor
Mrs Natasha Davison
Appointed by the staff. Term of office until 31.8.18
|Fr Dane Batley-Gladden|
Chair of Governors
Mr Tom Narraway
Mr Paul Williams
Term of office until 06.02.23
Vice Chair of Governors
Health and Safety Governor
|Mrs Carol Thomas||Clerk|
7th October 2020 Full Governing Body meeting
14th October Strategy Committee meeting
25th November 2020 Strategy Committee meeting
2nd December 2020 Full Governing Body meeting
6th January 2021 Strategy Committee meeting
3rd February 2021 Full Governing Body meeting
21st April 2021 Strategy Committee meeting
26th May 2021 Full Governing Body meeting
16th June 2021 Strategy Committee meeting
14th July Full Governing Body meeting
School Development Plan 2020-2021
For this school year the Governing Body ratified a recovery plan, to ensure that the school was back on track after lockdown, and all of the children were successful in their learning.
The priorities for this school year are:
* For the school to re-open fully and safely in September, and this safety to be maintained throughout the year.
* For a recovery curriculum to be in place, with a focus upon mathematics and English - accelerating progress for all pupils.
* For staff support and monitoring to be in place, safely and without breaching bubbles.
* Attendance to be above the national average - all pupils who are not shielding or isolating to attend school.
* For the mental health and wellbeing of pupils, staff and all of the school community to be a priority. Services to be fully in place to support this.
The Kent Governor Adviser for this area is:
Mrs Jude Johnson 03000 410924