Risk Assessments for Events:
Parents can further help us in the following ways:
* Ensure that you wear a mask when dropping off and collecting your child.
* Socially distance to protect yourself and others.
* Keep away if you have symptoms of coronavirus, and take a test as soon as possible.
* Do not leave home if you are awaiting a test or test results.
* Do not leave home if you have tested positive for coronavirus.
* Ensure that your child is on time for school. Each bubble enters school at a different time, so know the time that your child should be in (the times are also on the school Facebook page).
* If you drop off more than one pupil, cross the road between drop off times, to ensure that bubbles are not mixing outside the gate.
* Look after yourself! If you take risks with your health, you are taking risks with your child's health. Please look after yourself.
We have received £3900.00 in COVID Catch-Up Funding. This has been spent on:
Sir Linkalot Spelling Programme
Times Table Rockstars
Books from Heath Education
Books from Scholastic
The cost of these resources: £4283.69