Emotional Wellbeing Practitioner
Our Emotional Wellbeing Practitioner is Chantelle Woodford, who will be joining us in January 2020. She will be offering:
1. Support for parents who would like to understand more about their child.
2. Group sessions with pupils.
3. Support in class, with advice for teaching staff.
4. Workshops with parents and pupils.
5. Support for pupils experiencing anxiety.
You are able to contact Chantelle through the school office on 01322 665212.
Alternatively you are able to use the self referrral form which will be available on line shortly.
Please note that pupils are able to self refer to this service.
You may consider using this service if you notice that your child has:
Has lost interest in activities previously enjoyed
Avoids particular activities
Little of no appetite
Complains of frequent stomach ache/headaches
Feeling as if they cannot cope.
(the above list is not exhaustive)