Welcome to Browne Class -Year 3
Year 3 - Browne
Keep looking to see any messages and what we will be learning.
Scroll down to look at your Summer Term timetable, your new Topic Web and a Long Term plan (so you know what topics you will be learning) and your weekly 'Brainbuilder' tasks.
Our Class Rules
- Be a nice, friendly, happy, kind and helpful member of the class.
- We are always polite, take turns, share and listen to each other.
- We respect each other, adults and class equipment.
- We always care for others.
- We always walk sensibly, quietly and silently around the school and classroom.
- We always try our hardest and do our best.
Here is your Autumn Term timetable.
Your 'Brainbuilder' task this week is...
Here is your new Topic Web for this term.
Look at some of the work we have been doing in Year 3.
French Lessons with Madame Ives
OUR WORKING WALL